Pages

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Another song worth listening to....

I told you before that it seems like everytime I turn around I meet someone or hear a song or see a video expressing how much God loves us.. AS WE ARE.... apparently it's a message that bears repeating.. over and over again. :)

Watch this awesome concert video.. take the time... you're worth it. :)




My favorite line, besides the repeating of how HE LOVES US.... is
"When all of a sudden, I am unaware of these afflictions eclipsed by glory. And I realize just how beautiful You are, And how great Your affections are for me."

Being loved and reminded of that love, is so much bigger than all my struggles. His love eclipses my pain... no wonder I've always been in awe of watching an eclipse. ;)

1 comment:

Vickie said...

Deni...great songs...both of them. Thanks for sharing them. Hey, I posted the following in response to your comment on my blog but thenI thought you might not see it...so here's what I said...

Deni, it's so nice to hear from you. I've missed you. I don't worry about you...I know you hear HIS voice and will always find the path HE has for you to walk.