Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

not much left to give





not much left to give
sometimes I feel a little bit like this dandelion...like I don't have much left to give...
blow on me one more time, and I'm done....but I find hope in knowing
that each piece that is sent out, will someday rise up to meet the sun again. "
Originally uploaded by denesiachristine


Proverbs 20:5 (The Message Translation)
"Knowing what is right is like deep water in the heart; a wise person draws from the well within"


Let's face it, as women today, we often feel like dandelions with no more seed pods left. Trying to balance family, career, beauty, housework, and everything else in between can wear a girl out!

I'm so glad I have "deep water in my heart" so I can go and draw from it to refresh me and make me whole again.

Thank-you Jesus for helping me see the beauty in every stage of who I am.

No comments: